Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let's have fun during festivals!

Festivals are not only for entertainment. You can do some cool things. I have just made a fire powered car using commonly available things during festivals. See how:

The things you required:Now, make the things done.
Unfortunately, I can't capture pictures and videos of running the car, because, my mobile phone did something wrong while capturing. Sorry. I don't have another sample to do once again. I will try it next year!

Car after launching.I got everything fine. Even though you think this type of stuffs are gibberish, people like me find entertainment by doing so.

Warning: use a metal or card board plate above toy car in order to avoid over burning. Don't do it in you room. Do it away from your home as well as from inflammable things. Don't launch while you stand behind the car.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds fun!! Should try it!! :)

Anonymous said...

The movement of car seems to be vigorous and it is rotating. I didn't see what was going on.

Tom Varghese Konikkara said...

Reply to Anonymous:
It may be due to several reasons. Check the weight to fire push force ratio. I think if your toy car is more heavy you can overcome the problem.
Reply to all:
I'm happy that you all are curious about it ;-)

SAJU JOHN said...

ya Tom, I too tried this one but after my 'xperiment' I gat the car burnt....

Tom Varghese Konikkara said...

Reply to SAJU JOHN
It seems quite normal ;-)